Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

Utterly Hilarious

5/5 9/10

Just watching the whole thing brought back old jokes and memories from my friends and what not. I think you did an awesome job with the animations, though at some points in the speech I feel it was rushed from one speaker to another. I'm not sure if it was done on purpose, but it didn't sound very right to me. All in all, it was a hell of a cartoon to watch, especially for another one of these sprite cartoons. lol

EASTBEAST responds:

That's probably one of the best compliments I've gotten that it is reminiscent of humor with friends. :) The good old days are the reason why I made this. Thanks for your review :)

+- One Foot in the Rave - +- One Foot in the Rave -

>.>

I'm just going to add all your songs to my computer =.=... They're all good... too good...

A Glimpse of Heaven [ Progressive Trance ] A Glimpse of Heaven [ Progressive Trance ]

SO. MUCH. CLASSIC.

Claps lol... Love 'em... Makes this whole thing perfect haha... Chill melody~~~ LOVE IT.

Trance - Drifting Away Trance - Drifting Away

Old skool

I LOVE originality, and that was for SURE used here... the classic 'start out with some high synth' the progress into bass and such xD I really love it...